REGISTER NOW: CIMA's Incoming French Mission 2018
This November, CIMA will be conducting our first-ever incoming mission targeting France and the French market. CIMA will be flying in 8 delegates from various sectors of the music industry in France. The purpose of the mission is for the export-ready Canadian music industry to learn more about the French market.
The mission will run from November 6-11, 2018 in Toronto and will be in partnership with Indie Week’s international delegates programming.
If you meet the criteria outlined above, please submit your applications before Monday, October 15, 2018.
This mission will provide CIMA members with a platform to connect with delegates from the French market. Mission participants will benefit from the network they will create before, during and after the initiative.
CIMA will also be partnering with MusicOntario and Indie Week to present a Franco-Ontarian showcase. If you are interested in presenting an artist, please apply separately here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/moindieweek2018
The mission includes:
· A welcome reception for VIP Canadian, French and other key international delegates
· Participation in private B2B arranged meetings with the French delegation
· Participation in cultural exchange market to market presentations
· Participation in private networking events
· Participation will include a VIP Indie Week badge
How to Apply:
This mission is open to qualifying CIMA member companies as well as qualifying non-member companies. CIMA members in good standing benefit from a discounted rate of $500 CDN, while the mission cost for non-members is $800 CDN. CIMA is currently looking for 8 companies to register for this mission.
This opportunity is best suited for businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Businesses looking to enhance their contacts in France in order to develop and/or further existing relationships.
- Businesses who do not currently have French representation.
- Businesses looking to tour their artists in France
- Businesses who have French artists on their roster (although we will be looking at how English artists can also break into the French market)
- Company representatives in attendance must be able to secure deals on behalf of their roster.