CIMA presents Professional Development for Executives: Human Resources & the Music Industry
CIMA is offering a 2-day highly interactive HR Management Workshop for music industry executives, presented by the HR and legal experts at Williams HR Consulting and Williams HR Law. The workshop is designed to address major HR challenges that threaten your ability to grow.
You will learn how to attract, motivate and retain staff in order to set your business up for success, including how to:
- build your corporate culture
- engage your staff to drive results
- manage performance and get the best out of your staff
- retain your staff with compensation and incentives
You will additionally learn the business essentials of HR law, including how to:
- identify HR law risks commonly seen in entrepreneurial businesses
- explore best practices including well-defined policies and processes
- realize the importance of well-drafted employment agreements
- determine legal considerations when terminating
- detect impact on the organization when terminations are not done right
When: Saturday, April 23 and Sunday, April 24, 2016 – 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Where: 150 Bloor Street West, Toronto
Registration: $899 (CIMA member discount: $699), lunches included
Space is limited. REGISTER TODAY!