2015 CIMA Annual General Meeting
The details are in – so mark your calendars and don’t miss the 2015 CIMA Annual General Meeting. This year’s AGM has been scheduled for September 30th at The Burdock in Toronto.
Our special guest will be Jim Lidestri (CEO) and Chris Muratore (Business Development Officer) of BuzzAngle Music. Following the remarks there will be a performance from Road Gold recipients Made Them Lions.
- 4:00pm: Reception
- 5:15 pm: Opening Remarks
- 5:25 pm: Remarks and Q&A with Jim Lidestri (CEO) and Chris Muratore (Business Development Officer) of BuzzAngle Music.
- 5:40 pm: AGM Business
- Election of Board of Directors
- Presentation of Audited Statements
- Chair Remarks
- Presidents Remarks
- MusicOntario Update
- 6:15 pm: Remarks from the Hon. Michael Coteau, Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport
- 6:20pm: Presentation of Road Gold
- 6:25pm: Performance by Made Them Lions
- 6:30pm: Post Reception
Click here to RSVP.
If you have any questions, please contact Jenia Schukov at firstname.lastname@example.org.