Call for Applications: WINHUB - Get Ready to Export!
CIMA MEMBERS! Planning on taking your business to the next level? We have exciting news for you!
Join the exclusive WINHUB - Get Ready to Export! online event on June 22 and learn the first steps to export your catalogue.
Get ready to learn invaluable tips and first-hand insights from expert panellists. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to test your pitching skills, ask burning questions and get their expert advice!
WINHUB – Get Ready to Export!
- When: Thursday 22 June 2023 – [local time] Find it here
- Where: Zoom
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Type: Entry-level
- Cost: Free for members of WIN associations
- Applications: May 16 to May 30
CIMA members can apply now! (Note: Select CIMA in the association drop down menu) https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUkd-qsqD8oGNTS3oFJk8n2csmJDuaCV4DV#/registration
The deadline to apply is May 30. Spots are limited, so don’t miss the chance and sign up now!
About WINHUB – Get Ready to Export!
The 90-minute event includes a panel discussion where expert speakers will address key aspects to export-readiness, and a 30-minute hands-on session where to pitch your project and connect with professionals from all corners of the world.
The panel session will cover 4 topics:
- Data analysis: Discover where your audience is and which tools to use to learn where your music is being heard.
- Showcase events: Get to know what you should be looking for when applying for showcase slots and what festival curators are looking for when they receive proposals.
- Pitching your project: Prepare your pitch effectively for speed meeting and networking sessions.
- Export support: Find out about existing grants and export offices. Learn how to prep and introduce your business to a new market.
WINHUB is an international networking project promoted by WIN connecting the independent recorded music community around the world via a combination of online and real-world events. Find out more: winhub.winformusic.org