Unison Fund Announces Live Music Workers Fund
Unison has announced the Live Music Workers Fund and is accepting applications as of July 6, 2022 from eligible recipients:
- The Government of Canada announced The Unison Fund as a recipient of the Canada Performing Arts Workers Resilience Fund.
- Unison will be distributing this funding to qualifying live music workers as part of The Live Music Workers Fund program. This program launches July 6th, 2022.
- The Live Music Workers Fund program will provide financial relief to qualified independent and self-employed workers in the live music sector to support themselves and their families with basic living expenses - groceries, shelter (rent), and medical expenses.
- Applicants who do not meet the eligibility criteria for the Live Music Workers Fund should apply to the Industry Assistance Fund.
- Successful applicants will receive a one-time payment of $2500.
- Check out their FAQ page for more information.
- To apply, visit www.unisonfund.ca or view our step-by-step instructions on how to apply.
If you have any questions about eligibility or the program itself, please contact Unison directly.