A2IM Indie Week 2021: CIMA Member Opportunity
A2IM Indie Week, held annually in New York City, will be going virtual again this year from June 14-17, 2021. The conference will be bringing participants its usual high-level programming in a digital environment. The new platform will allow for executive one-on-one instant DM’s and a lobby area where attendees will be able to mingle 24/7.
Attendees of the conference can expect:
- Access to panel discussions followed by Live Q&As with over 120 industry experts.
- Executive One-On-One meetings, which are 10-minute introductory meetings with new contacts.
- Impromptu opportunities to connect with fellow attendees during informal virtual hangs.
- Program and speaker announcements coming soon.
- Already doing business in the US market, or ready to increase your access to it
- Labels, managers and publishers
- Representing export-ready artists
Other types of members will be vetted by the conference as space permits. If you are interested in receiving a conference badge please fill out the registration form below. Once you have completed the form you will receive an e-mail from CIMA with a code to register directly at A2IM Indie Week.
Delegates are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
Please note, this opportunity is only open to CIMA Members.