A2IM Indie Week: CIMA Member Opportunity
A2IM Indie Week, held annually in New York City, will be going virtual this year from June 15-18, 2020. Due to the global health crisis, this virtual space will now present a host of exciting new opportunities for expanding A2IM’s reach and providing additional attendee benefits all while reducing the environmental impact!
Attendees of the conference can expect:
- Access to panel discussions followed by Live Q&As with over 120 industry experts.
- Executive One-On-One meetings, which are 10-minute introductory meetings with new contacts.
- Impromptu opportunities to connect with fellow attendees during informal virtual hangs.
- Additionally, we're happy to announce our first keynote address will be delivered by ClientEarth, and our Annual General Meeting (AGM) will feature special guests Helen Smith (IMPALA), Charlie Philips (WIN), Jeremy Sirota (Merlin) and Rosie Lopez (Tommy Boy).
Exact times have not been announced but delegates can expect panels/talks to take place from 2PM-6PM EST and one on one meetings from 7AM-7PM EST. This allows the conference to accommodate a larger amount of global time zones. Scheduling for one on one meetings will open on June 1 and will remain open throughout the duration of the event. Delegates are encouraged to register as soon as possible.
CIMA, in partnership with A2IM Indie Week, has purchased a group of conference badges for our members. However, there is a limited amount so priority will be given to CIMA member company participants who are:
- Already doing business in the US market, or ready to increase your access to it
- Labels, managers and publishers
- Representing export-ready artists
Other types of members will be vetted by the conference as space permits.
If you are interested in receiving a conference badge please contact Trisha Carter at email@example.com. Include in your email, the subject line “A2IM Indie Week badge” a brief description of yourself and why this conference/market is important to your business.
Please note, this opportunity is only open to CIMA Members.