Members Discount Spotlight: Bandzoogle
The Canadian Independent Music Association is pleased to offer its members exclusive benefits. As a member, you have access to discounts on marketing, promotion, production, travel/tour expenses, and professional development. This month, CIMA's pleased to offer members an exclusive discount toward Bandzoogles web services.
This Month’s Discount Spotlight: Members receive an extended 3-month free trial to Bandzoogle's services, plus 15% off membership.
About: Bandzoogle is an online platform which provides tools for musicians to build a professional website, promote their music, and sell direct-to-fan, including a new crowdfunding feature. Over 35,000 musicians and bands use Bandzoogle to power their websites, and have sold over $36M in music and merch directly to their fans, commission-free.
- Sell music, merch & tickets commission-free, right on your website
- Stream your music, with flexible options for music downloads
- Build your fan list and send professional newsletters
- Pull in content from your online services, including SoundCloud, Bandcamp, YouTube, and Twitter
- New: crowdfunding feature (commission-free, with payments going directly to the artists and music sales reported to SoundScan)
CIMA members receive an extended 3-month free trial, plus 15% off membership! Plans start at $8.29 USD/month, which includes free registration of your own .COM domain.
Learn more below about Bandzoogle here: https://bandzoogle.com/
To Access the Bandzoogle discount, please contact CIMA’s Membership Services Coordinator Sam Rayner.