Tickets on Sale Now for the 2019 CIMA Gala!
Join CIMA on June 10, 2019 at Lithuanian House Banquet Halls in Toronto as we celebrate our indie music community! The event will be hosted by CBC Music radio personality, Angeline Tetteh-Wayoe.
Tickets are on sale now for $150 each, and include the reception, awards dinner, and after party where guests will be treated to an evening of music, celebration, gourmet food, and drinks aplenty!
"We are thrilled to once again celebrate those who create, support and strengthen Canadian independent music," said Stuart Johnston, President, CIMA. "We are so pleased to recognize this year's honourees for their outstanding dedication to our Canadian music industry."
Our 2019 Award Honourees are:
- Builder Award: Kim Cooke, Pheromone Recordings & Revolution Recording Studio - Presented by Slaight Music
- Brian Chater Industry Award: Allison Outhit, Six Shooter Records (formerly FACTOR & Outside Music)
- Entrepreneur Award: Shauna de Cartier, Six Shooter Records - Presented by Gowling WLG
- Unsung Hero Award: Yvonne Matsell, Concert Booker & Co-Founder of NXNE
Our 2019 Marketing Award Nominees are:
- Last Gang Records for Harrison’s Apricity
- Arts & Crafts for Dan Mangan’s More or Less
- Endemic Marketing for Good Lovelies’ Shapeshifters
Presented by Select Distribution. The Marketing Award winner will be announced at the 2019 CIMA Celebration & Awards Gala on June 10.
Tickets can be purchased at: https://2019cimagala.eventbrite.ca.
CIMA’s Celebration and Awards Gala would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors:
Award Sponsors: Gowling WLG, Select Distribution and Slaight Music
Artist Sponsors: CBC Music, Re:Sound and SiriusXM
Patron Sponsors: CMRRA, Global Public Affairs, LyricFind, SOCAN and Spotify
For more information about the Gala, please contact our Program & Marketing Coordinator, Sarah Ferries.