Company Registration: CIMA's Business Initiative at The Great Escape 2019
May 9-11, 2019
This year, Music Export Canada will be staging CANADA HOUSE at The Great Escape (TGE), at The Green Door Store in Brighton, England from May 9-11, 2019. Once again, we are offering business packages to Canadian companies to attend and participate in professional activities in Brighton.
In 2019 there will be no pre-events in London, however artists who have applied directly through The Great Escape, and who were selected, may be offered additional showcasing opportunities following TGE. If your artist is available please let us know in the form below. This opportunity is especially applicable for artists who are interested in both The Great Escape and New Skool Rules.
The first 7 companies to sign up will receive a free TGE delegate badge. After that there will be a limited amount of discounted delegate badges at a special rate of £150. So register early!
Joining Music Export Canada’s mission to TGE provides access to the following:
- Full access to the Canada House venue for meetings as a home base.
- Participation in a targeted speed-networking event held at TGE. Details to follow.
- New additional business and showcase event during TGE
- B2B support from CIMA staff and in-market specialists to coordinate meetings and introductions.
- Dedicated hotel booking support through TGE (if needed).
- Exclusive discount on delegate registration.
- Possible additional showcasing opportunities following TGE.
The deadline to apply is Friday, April 12, 2019.
For any questions or concerns, please contact CIMA’s Music Export Manager, Trisha Carter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.