REGISTER NOW: CIMA's Incoming Eastern European Mission 2019
This February, CIMA will be conducting our incoming mission targeting the Eastern European market. CIMA will be flying in 8 delegates from various sectors of the music industry in Eastern Europe (Estonia, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia, Poland etc). The purpose of the mission is for the export-ready Canadian music industry to learn more about the Eastern European market.
The mission will run from February 5-10, 2019 in both Toronto and Ottawa and will be in partnership with MEGAPHONO’s international delegates programming. Events will begin with a welcome reception on the evening of the 5th in Toronto followed by a full morning of business events on the 6th with delegates then traveling to Ottawa for four days of business and showcasing events at MEGAPHONO.
Click here for more details on MEGAPHONO.
This mission will provide CIMA members with a platform to connect with delegates from the Eastern European market. Mission participants will benefit from the network they will create before, during and after the initiative.
The mission includes:
· A welcome reception for participating Canadian, Eastern European and other key international delegates
· Participation in private B2B arranged meetings with the Eastern European delegation in both Toronto and Ottawa
· Participation in cultural exchange market to market presentations
· Participation in private networking events
· Participation in the MEGAPHONO conference and festival
How to Apply:
This mission is open to qualifying CIMA member companies as well as qualifying non-member companies. There will be a fee associated with this mission to help cover business and networking expenses. Member rates will be applied. Fees will vary depending on your participation in the event.
Toronto Only (Member Rate): 75$
Toronto Only (Non-Member Rate) 95$
Participants who are attending MEGAPHONO in Ottawa will only need to pay the delegate badge fee.
CIMA is currently looking for 8 companies to participate in each city. This opportunity is best suited for businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Businesses looking to enhance their contacts in Eastern Europe in order to develop and/or further existing relationships.
- Businesses who do not currently have Eastern European representation.
- Businesses looking to tour their artists in Eastern Europe
- Company representatives in attendance must be able to secure deals on behalf of their roster.
Please submit your applications before Monday, January 14, 2019.