Performers Announced for CIMA's 2018 Celebration & Awards Gala
CIMA is pleased to announce the performers who will be paying tribute to this year's award recipients on the evening of June 11th:
- Ryan Langdon
- Taurey Butler
- Stephen Stanley
- Sam Cash & Special Guest
This incredible slate of artists will share in the evening as we honour the recipients of and nominees for the fourth annual CIMA Celebration & Awards Gala at The Phoenix Concert Theatre in Toronto! This year's honourees will be recognized for their incredible contributions to independent music during the event hosted by Grand Analog frontman, DJ, actor and CBC After Dark radio personality, Odario Williams.
2018 Award Honourees:
- Builder Award: Jim West, Justin Time Records (Montreal) - Presented by Bell Media
- Brian Chater Industry Award: Sandy Pandya, Pandyamonium (Toronto) – Presented by Merlin
- Entrepreneur Award: Chris Taylor, Entertainment One (Toronto) - Presented by Gowling WLG
- Unsung Hero Award: Dave Bookman, Indie88 (Toronto) - Presented by Slaight Music
2018 Marketing Award Nominees: Presented by Select Distribution
- Arts & Crafts for Broken Social Scene’s Hug of Thunder
- Cadence Music for Headstone’s Little Army
- Six Shooter Records for Whitehorse’s Panther in the Dollhouse
The Marketing Award honouree will be announced at the 2018 CIMA Celebration & Awards Gala on June 11.
CIMA’s Celebration and Awards Gala would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors:
Ontario Media Development Corp. (OMDC)
Award Sponsors: Bell Media | Gowling WLG | Merlin | Select Distribution | Slaight Music.
Playlist Partner: Apple Music
Reception Sponsor: Merlin
Artist Sponsors: CONNECT Music Licensing | SiriusXM
Patron Sponsors: ACTRA RACS | CMRRA | LyricFind | Cassels Brock | Re:Sound | SOCAN | Spotify
Beer Sponsor: Amsterdam Brewing Co.
Wine Sponsor: Jackson-Triggs
For general inquiries, please contact Sarah Ferries (Program & Marketing Coordinator, CIMA): firstname.lastname@example.org.