Join Music Export Canada's Business Initiative at The Great Escape 2018
This year, Music Export Canada will be staging CANADA HOUSE at The Great Escape (TGE), at The Green Door Store in Brighton, England from May 17-19, 2018. Once again, we are offering business packages to Canadian companies to attend and participate in professional activities in London and Brighton.
The first 7 companies to sign up will receive a free TGE delegate badge. After that there will be a limited amount of discounted delegate badges at the special rate of £130. So register early!
Joining Music Export Canada’s mission to TGE provides access to the following:
- Pre-TGE B2B London Events on May 15 and 16 including Networking, B2B and Pitch opportunities.
- Possible showcase opportunities (acoustic).
- Full access to the Canada House venue for meetings as a ‘home base’.
- Participation in a targeted speed-networking event held at TGE. Details to follow.
- New additional business and showcase event during TGE
- B2B support from CIMA staff and in-market specialists to coordinate meetings and introductions.
- Dedicated hotel booking support through TGE (if needed).
- Exclusive discount on delegate registration of £130.
The deadline to apply is Friday, April 20, 2018
For any questions or concerns, please contact CIMA’s Music Export Manager, Trisha Carter, at email@example.com.