Join the Fourth Annual Business & Showcase Mission to the Americana Music Festival & Conference!
Music Export Canada Presents: Canadian Blast at the Americana Music Festival and Conference
September 12-17, 2017 in Nashville, Tennessee
Deadline: May 26, 2017
Does your artist fit the Americana music genre? Then, this is the festival for you! The Canadian Independent Music Association (CIMA) will be returning with our fourth Canadian Blast showcase and business mission to Nashville in September 2017. For some of the key outcomes and successes of our past missions to Americana, click here!
Held annually, the Americana Music Festival & Conference brings together thousands of legendary artists, the next generation of rising stars and industry professionals for six days of music and education. The 18th annual edition will be taking place between September 12-17, 2017 and is expected to feature approximately 215 live performances at over 14 venues in downtown Nashville.
Presented by Music Export Canada, CIMA will be hosting a Canadian Blast daytime showcase party from noon-6pm on Saturday, September 16, 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for 6-8 Canadian bands to showcase to festival delegates and attendees.
The venue will be announced shortly.
Why should you attend the Americana Music Festival & Conference with CIMA?
- Artists will get the opportunity to showcase in front of key tastemakers and industry professionals interested in the American genre.
- CIMA members and mission participants receive the US $249 discounted member rate on delegate registration.
- CIMA will be organizing a targeted networking dinner/reception for artist representatives.
- Panel participation opportunities available.
- Registration includes a marketing campaign (online and print) as well as drink tickets to hand out for each showcasing artist/representative.
- B2B Participation - Meet the Canadians in partnership with Americana and Folk Music Canada
Who is eligible for this opportunity?
- Style of music must fit the Americana music genre.
- Canadian Blast showcasing artists must be accompanied by a business representative as our export missions are centered on creating business opportunities.
- Artists who’ve already been accepted by the Americana Music Association for official shows can apply for another showcasing opportunity with Canadian Blast.
- Artists who did not apply directly to the Festival may also apply.
- All showcasing artist submissions will be reviewed by the CIMA Talent Committee and the Americana Music Festival selection team.
Registration Information & Mission Fees:
- The Artist Showcase & Business Package is priced at a discounted rate of $800 for CIMA members in good standing.
- Non-members have a rate of $1200.
- For Business delegates who are not showcasing with Canadian Blast, as spots are limited, we do offer you a Biz-Only package for $300 (for members, $600 for non-CIMA members)which includes: promo of your other AMA festival shows, invite to CB show and other networking events with international participants, panel opps, access to discount delegate badge, B2B session)
- For access to the discounted delegate badge rate, please contact Jenia Schukov (email@example.com) for the promo code before .
Deadline to submit an application for this opportunity: May 26, 2017