Join Music Export Canada's Business Initiative at The Great Escape 2017
May 18-20, 2017
London & Brighton, England
This year, Music Export Canada will be staging CANADA HOUSE at The Great Escape (TGE), at The Green Door Store in Brighton, England from May 18-20, 2017. Once again, we are offering business packages to Canadian companies to attend and participate in professional activities in London and Brighton.
The first 7 companies to sign up will receive a free TGE delegate badge. After that there will be a limited amount of discounted delegate badges at the special rate of £130. So register early!
Joining Music Export Canada’s mission to TGE provides access to the following:
- Pre-TGE B2B London Events on May 16 and 17 will include Networking, B2B (incl. Synch Day in London) and pitch opportunities. Possible showcase opportunities (acoustic).
- Full access to the Canada House venue for meetings as a ‘home base’.
- Participation in a targeted speed-networking event held at TGE. Details to follow.
- New additional business and showcase event during TGE
- B2B support from CIMA staff and in-market specialists to coordinate meetings and introductions.
- Dedicated hotel booking support through TGE (if needed).
- Exclusive discount on delegate registration of £130.
Business Package Fees:
The cost to participate in the CIMA TGE Business Package:
- $400 (CIMA members) or
- $800 (non CIMA members) (If you wish to join CIMA prior to this event please contact email@example.com)
The deadline to apply is Friday, April 21, 2017
For any questions or concerns, please contact CIMA’s Music Export Manager, Trisha Carter, at firstname.lastname@example.org.