Join The Music Export Canada Business Mission at SXSW 2017
March 10-19, 2017
Are you planning to attend SXSW this year, which runs from March 10-19, 2017 in Austin, Texas? If so, you should join Music Export Canada's annual business mission! This year’s mission will mark the 12th year that CIMA will be in attendance for this key showcase and business development opportunity at the most influential and largest music festival & conference in North America.
Our legendary Canadian Blast BBQ at SXSW will be taking place on March 15, 2017. This is the kickoff event for CIMA’s Canadian Blast mission at SXSW, that draws hundreds of VIP international delegates, media and thousands of SXSW delegates! Check out some of the outcomes associated with our mission to SXSW in 2016 here.
Whether you have an artist invited to play at SXSW, or you’re planning to attend as a business delegate then you definitely want to be part of the Music Export Canada initiative!
Some of the many benefits of attending are:
- Access to CIMA's discounted group badge rate for SXSW 2017. You must be a CIMA member in good standing to qualify for this benefit (limited time only) and it applies to each badge purchase.
- CIMA's Business Development and B2B sessions – meet the international delegates that are important to your business.
- Country Connections (CIMA in partnership with 6 export offices) round table or speed dating sessions.
- Participation in the Canada Stand, where you can host meetings, display merch and network.
- The VIP treatment at the Canadian Blast showcase and BBQ. Attend the invitation only networking and meet up prior to the show.
- The VIP treatment at Canada House at SXSW which runs Thursday-Friday.
- and much, much, more!
Business & Marketing Fees:
The cost to participate in the Music Export Canada Business package:
- $300 (CIMA members in good standing)
- $400 (non-CIMA members – if you wish to join CIMA prior to this event, please contact Sam Rayner, CIMA Membership Services Coordinator, at email@example.com)
If you have any questions about this export mission, please feel free to get in touch with our Music Export Manager, Trisha Carter, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-485-3152 extension 222.
For information on CIMA's discounted group badge rate at SXSW please contact our Music Export Assistant, Jenia Schukov at email@example.com or by phone at 416-485-3152 ext 231.