CIMA Board of Directors Elects Lisa Logutenkow as Chair
CIMA’s Board of Directors has elected a new Chair, Lisa Logutenkow (Dine Alone Records/Bedlam) at its first meeting following CIMA’s Annual General Meeting on September 29.
Lisa assumes the reins as Shauna de Cartier (Six Shooter Records) steps down after four successful years at the helm.
CIMA's 2016-2017 Board of Directors is:
- Lisa Logutenkow (Dine Alone/Bedlam) - Chair
- Shauna de Cartier (Six Shooter Records) - Past Chair
- Gord Dimitrieff (Aporia) - Vice Chair
- Justin West (Secret City) - Vice Chair
- Sandy Pandya (Pandyamonium) - Vice Chair
- Tim Potocic (Sonic Unyon) - Vice Chair
- Jake Gold (Management Trust) - Secretary
- Kieran Roy (Arts & Crafts) - Treasurer
- Pegi Cecconi (SRO Management) - Director
- Chris Moncada (eOne/Last Gang) - Director
- Tony Tarleton (Cadence Music) - Director
- Mike Denney (MDM Recordings) - Director
- Peter Cardinali (Alma) - Director
- Mathieu Drouin (Crystal Math) - Director
- Ron Kitchener (RGK Entertainment) - Director
- Rob Lanni (Coalition) - Director
- Nick Blasko (Amelia Artists) - Director
- Ric Arboit (Nettwerk) - Director
For more information on CIMA's 2016-2017 Board of Directors, click here.