Customer Support: Remote - Bandzoogle
TITLE: CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Bandzoogle is looking for a full time support person to join our growing team of music-loving computer experts.
The candidate will be responsible for helping customers via web chat and email, testing new features, and suggesting improvements for our products.
Strong understanding of web pages and the internet, including
- HTML/CSS, domain names, and widgets
- Expert level computer skills
- Top-notch time management skills
- Friendly and courteous, with excellent written English
- Self-motivated and have experience working from home
- Loads of patience!
Bonus points if you:
- Have experience working in IT, or have built websites from scratch
- Have graphic design experience
- Know our system inside and out
- Have bunny slippers
From the beginning, we've had a simple goal: to empower musicians to build effective websites for their music.
It all started in 1999, with a single band website, built by Bandzoogle's founder Chris Vinson for his alt-rock band, Rubberman. Grass roots promotion, plus the online community that the website created helped the band get a record deal.
In between tours, Chris worked at the record label, building websites for multi-platinum selling artists. To save time, he built a "control panel" to let managers and artists make the changes themselves. Realizing this could also help independent bands and musicians build and update their own websites, Chris launched Bandzoogle in late 2003.
Now, more than a decade later, tens of thousands of artists around the world use Bandzoogle every day to build their website and promote their music online.