Office Admin Intern - Coalition Music
TITLE: OFFICE ADMIN INTERN
Playing a role in the music industry since 1990, we are a full-service management company with clients such as Our Lady Peace, Simple Plan, Justin Nozuka, USS and Scott Helman. From our headquarters in Toronto we offer a top-notch team that works around the clock to ensure our artists get exactly what they need to develop a long-lasting career and create a sustainable brand. Over the years, Coalition has grown to encompass a host of new services, broadening the scope of our impact and involvement in the industry. With these new changes, Coalition Music has created a community that will see to it that the best in Canadian music finds its place on the world stage.
Coalition Music is looking for a team player with a positive attitude to fill an available Volunteer Office Admin Intern position.
We believe in helping artists and our internship program follows that same philosophy – to help interns. Our program offers interns the tools necessary to bridge textbook learning to real hands-on learning. It is designed to provide a basic overview of what it’s like to work in a non-traditional office setting, as well as give an overview of how the Canadian music industry works.
- Handle a broad portfolio of tasks and duties related to day-to-day operation and long-term planning.
- Oversee phone calls and office maintenance
- Greet guests
- Set up couriers
- Update One-sheets
- Tour tracking, press tracking and social stat tracking for entire rosterInternal newsletter creation
- Demo playlist creation
- Lyric audit
We are looking for two candidates; one person who is available to work Mondays and Tuesdays with alternating Wednesdays, and another person who is available on Thursdays and Fridays with alternating Wednesdays. The hours are 10:30am to 6:30pm, with some flexibility. This is a 4-month position that is offered three times a year. Please contact us to find out about the next available start date.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is detail-oriented and has exceptional organizational and time-management skills coupled with a strong desire to learn and develop.
- A High School diploma is required.
- A college/university diploma or working towards one in Arts, Communications, HR or a related field is considered an asset.
- Experience with customer service considered an asset.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) an asset.
- Experience with WordPress, Canva and Photoshop considered an asset.
How to Register:
Submit a Resume and Cover letter to email@example.com stating which position you are interested in (ie. Monday-Tuesday alt. Wednesdays or Thursday-Friday alt. Wenesdays). Let us know in the subject line how you heard about this position.
No phone calls please.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Name: Mariel Gonzalez
Start Date: Jan 28, 2019
End Date: Jun 28, 2019
Address: 1731 Lawrence Ave E, Scarborough, ON M1R 2X7