Account Representative - Redeye Worldwide
Redeye Worldwide is seeking a full-time Account Representative to focus on growing the sales of Redeye’s physical account base in Canada. The Account Rep works with the North American Sales Manager to track priorities, goals, and trending sales. They directly rep independent retail accounts, prospect new accounts, and manage orders. The position requires bilingual English/French, previous sales experience, and a strong passion for music. This is a remote/permanent/contract position located in Canada, ideally in Ontario or Quebec.
Based in Hillsborough, NC (near Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill), Redeye began in 1996 by focusing on the rich independent music of the southeast and providing the artists that made up the scene with a distribution option to give them access to all retail accounts located in their region. Since then, Redeye has charted a course of steady, sustainable growth by developing a strong physical and digital distribution network both nationally and internationally and providing a multitude of services to our partners.
Primary functions include:
- In close communication with Sales Manager to discuss priorities, goals, and trending sales.
- Works directly with independent physical retail accounts as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for securing and reviewing orders for relevant accounts by associated due date.
- Responsible for prospecting new accounts as assigned by the Sales Manager.
- Executes marketing and promotions designated by the Marketing and Label Strategy departments, including setting up Redeye-centric promotions outside of accounts standard marketing opportunities.
- Submits applicable orders to the Redeye warehouse to ship.
- Sends promotional material on regular basis to key accounts with outgoing shipments.
- Achieve set monthly sales goal based on dollars billed.
- Achieve set number of calls each day to account base.
- Stays in regular contact with entire account base via phone and email.
- Represent Redeye & Yep Roc Music Group at industry events functions, shows, and meetups.
- Give outstanding customer service to all assigned accounts, staying in regular contact with via phone and email.
- Any other duties at the request of the Sales Manager and Director of Sales & Label Strategy.
- Sales experience and a strong passion for music needed.
- A general knowledge of marketing would be an added benefit. Effective communication, both written and verbally in both French and English.
- Basic understanding of web programs, email, social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and Microsoft Word/Excel is mandatory. Knowledge of Redeye’s catalog and systems, such as NetSuite and C-Panel will be needed once trained.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, have the ability to multitask and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to problem solve and provide conflict resolution when needed.
Redeye Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to hiring for diversity.
Please submit cover letter, explaining your interest in Redeye, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.