A&R Program Coordinator - Hipster Bait
Do you think you’d be able to find the drummer who has gone missing on White Avenue during the post victory “Red Mile”? In the rock and roll world shit just happens. It’s unexpected and sometimes just ridiculous. But some people thrive in this environment. And that is just the kind of person we’re looking for.
Hipster Bait is an interactive, rock ‘n roll music discovery game for mobile. We’re releasing our app to the public soon and we need some rock-loving, leather wearing people to join our team. Are you also in a band? Awesome.
As the A&R Program Coordinator you will be responsible for planning and scheduling all of Hipster Bait’s A&R efforts. This includes managing the A&R Scout and setting up meetings and schedules for them. You’ll serve as the liaison between Hipster Bait and our A&R Scout; making sure the A&R Scout is in the right places, at the right times, to find the top talent necessary for Hipster Bait. The job will also include posting on a variety of social media accounts and crafting scheduled newsletters. This position is based out of Victoria, BC.
Primary Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience managing small teams
- Extremely organized and has some bookkeeping skills
- An Excel/ Google Sheets shredder
- Solid written communication skills
- Social media posting experience
- Proud of the state of their email inbox (seriously, screenshot it)
- Still understands how to use their phone for phone calls (without anxiety)
- Booking and co-ordinating affordable and easy travel is an obsession
- An excellent problem solver (quick on your feet)
- A good communicator
- Applicant must be outgoing
- Have at least one tattoo
- Know that an “axe” is both an axe and a guitar (f**k you Gene)
- Is a Canadian citizen living in British Columbia
- 10 hours per week—you make your schedule.
- You’ll have a desk at Hipster Bait HQ equipped with computer, internet, etc.. But you don’t have to sit there. Office access is 24 hours
- You’ll be expected to attend regular(ish) weekly meetings with the Hipster Bait team
- Position is located in Victoria, BC
How to Apply
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be in the band, send us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . If we agree we’ll call you in for an audition