Job Posting: Executive Assistant (Vector Management)
Toronto On - Full Time
Based in Toronto, this Artist management firm is seeking a dynamic executive assistant to handle logistics and navigate a demanding, fast-paced environment. Interface with artists, industry contacts and third-party consultants. Assist with internal communication and workflow between artist roster, managers, internal cross-functional marketing team across four offices (Toronto, New York City, Los Angeles & Nashville).
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL DO
- Anticipate executive’s needs and make sure all work materials are available for a successful work day (ex. agendas for meetings/calls prepared, approved and printed ahead of time…)
- Manage calendar, including the coordination and scheduling of executive meetings via conference call, virtual or in person, which requires interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants
- Liaise and coordinate with vendors and service providers
- Arrange itineraries and oversee booking of global travel – air, hotel, ground transportation, reservations, meetings and any special needs
- Act as a liaison between executive and various business guests, industry executives, managers, etc.
- Coordinate in-office accommodation for guests
- Tracking key deliverables during album and tour cycles
- Review and file invoices, update budgets/spreadsheets, and handle payment tracking and data entry
- Compile and submit expense reports
- Lead day-to-day office management – IT support, monitor office supplies
- Prepare accurate, high-quality presentation materials as needed
- Assist with department and company event planning and facilitation
- Assist with special projects, errands, research and compile information as needed
WHAT THIS PERSON WILL BRING
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role within a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Personal interest in contemporary music, entertainment, and lifestyle marketing
- Superior organizational and time management skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills and phone/email demeanor
- Fluent in task management, office suite and business communication software and applications (including but not limited to Zoom, Slack, Asana, Notion, Monday, iMessage, WhatsApp, Microsoft Office, Google Drive/Apps, Dropbox, DocuSign);
- Understanding of how to navigate airline, travel & accommodations platforms, customer loyalty programs, customer service communications, etc;
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, three-dimensionally and problem-solve
- Ability to independently carry-out multiple tasks from start-to-finish with the aptitude to anticipate and prioritize
- Understanding for how to create effective systems, streamline processes and maximize efficiency
- Quick learner, able to retain important information such as names, dates, or ongoing priorities for quick recall and context
- Solid work ethic and team player; highly accountable, self-motivated, pro-active, responsive and resilient
- Have a personal vehicle or a valid driver’s license
- Maintain confidentiality of Vector Management business and their artists
- Live Nation’s policy regarding vaccinations and masking will evolve based upon updated regulations and factors related to COVID-19.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Sits for extended periods of time at a computer station or work desk; stands and walks throughout the day; occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.; uses hands and fingers to operate computers and office equipment for up to 8 hours each day; lifts up to 10 pounds regularly; exposed to typical office environment conditions and noise levels.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Live Nation Entertainment strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by provincial or federal law.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Please apply here at Live Nations