Jon Caine Tour Management


After spending many years on road, I look forward to being of service to Canadian record labels and management companies, bands and artists, wishing to tour the UK and Europe. I hold an A rated, UK Border Agency, Tier 5 Sponsor Licence along with the licences to drive most of the vehicles, a band on a budget, will need to carry themselves and their gear. I have an established network of bus hire companies, equipment rental firms venue managers and festival programmers. I have also built-up some good contacts in the Media. I act as tour / road manager and can help with the provision of budgets for grant applications.

Back to directory