Make It Music
CIMA's Future Imagination Summit for Canada’s Music Entrepreneurs
Join us from April 25-26, 2023 as we bring the Canadian-owned independent music community together for CIMA’s Make It Music Summit! This boutique forum will challenge how we do business, and seize the “unimaginable” to drive growth for your business, career, and music in ways you’ve never dreamt possible.
Featuring exclusive access to international leaders in futures thinking, marketing, tech and, of course, music, CIMA’s new flagship event is all about determining the probable, the possible, and the preferable of what’s to come. You will develop potent new skills and leave with a renewed community of friends and champions.
Hosted in Toronto’s Offworld, we’re taking you on an intergalactic joyride of thought leadership and meteoric ideas. Soak up two days of highly curated content, exercises, and discussions, capped off with the Make It Music Awards celebrating you in our homegrown music biz, those who make it all tick. We’re going to make sure you’re connecting with brilliant new minds and in the company of unconventional thinkers and disruptors.
Let Make It Music expand your outlook on, and approach to the next chapter of Canada’s music industry. It’s ours for the taking, and we’re going to have a damn good time doing it with great people, food, music, and some inspiring elixirs along the way.
Limited registration is now open, and includes:
- Access to all sessions, intimate and interactive – we know you’re used to dozens of add-ons at every turn, but this is a one stop shop for all the good stuff.
- Premium food and drink experiences – rubber chicken be gone! We’re not gonna do you dirty like that. Included in each day are two meals and complimentary drinks.
- Takeaways to continue your learning – attendees will walk away with a copy of Imaginable by New York Times Best-Selling author, futurist, and game designer, Dr. Jane McGonigal. Click through to learn more about her - our featured keynote!
- Lubricated networking – each day includes multiple opportunities to connect with your professional community to plot our futures.
Don’t snooze! This little unicorn of ours has limited-access tickets, so snag yours to spare yourself the FOMO.
REGISTRATION RATES - FOR MEMBERS
- Early bird - single: $199 +tax - if you register before April 14, 2023
- Regular - single: $299 +tax - if you register after April 14, 2023
- Member BUNDLE – extra 15% off of a package of 5
REGISTRATION RATES - FOR NON-MEMBERS
- $699 +tax.
* If you join CIMA before April 14, 2023, you can access this exclusive member rate.
Partner with Us
Contact Mary Georgio at: firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.