Data Unleashed: Harness the Full Power of Chartmetric's Platform (In-Person and Online Session)
CIMA is thrilled to announce both an exclusive in-person and online session that delves into the utilization of Chartmetric, one of the most powerful tools for data analytics available today.
Tailored exclusively for CIMA members, this session aims to provide in-depth insights into the features of Chartmetric, empowering businesses to maximize its impact.
Chartmetric is the all-in-one platform for artists and music industry professionals, providing comprehensive streaming, social, and audience data for everyone to create successful careers in music.
- Date:Thursday, October 26, 2023
- Time: 3:00 - 4:30 pm
- Location: Offworld (739 Queen St W, 2nd Floor, Toronto, ON M6J 1G1) & Zoom
- Price: Free (Exclusive for CIMA members)
- Register here
2 Special Offers for CIMA Members:
Chartmetric Premium Discount:
As part of CIMA's premium membership benefits, members in good standing will have the option to purchase Chartmetric Premium at a discounted rate, saving over $800. Chartmetric’s Premium 1-year plan is valued at $1,854 CAD. Under registration please indicate that you would like to purchase Chartmetric Premium membership
Chartmetric Artist Membership FREE:
CIMA’s new membership benefit—a free one-year Chartmetric Artist Membership (Valued at $130)—is available to all members in good standing. Be sure to sign up for your membership benefit before attending this session.
Session 1: Chartmetric and Mastering the Art of Data Analysis (101 SESSION)
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023
Time: 3:00 - 4:45 pm
Join us for this foundational session, which will provide you with a 101 guide on effectively navigating through Chartmetric features and mastering the art of data analysis. Discover the full range of tools available to gain valuable insights into your music, audience, and industry trends. Additionally, we will present a detailed case study to help you master data analysis techniques so you can apply them to your own business or career. Through real-life scenarios, you will learn how to extract meaningful insights from the data provided by Chartmetric. This hands-on approach will equip you with the skills necessary to make informed decisions based on data-driven analysis.
What You'll Learn:
- How to navigate and use Chartmetric's Artist Plan effectively.
- Data analysis techniques to extract meaningful insights.
- Real-life case studies for practical application.
- Informed decision-making based on data-driven analysis.
Session 2 Data Unleashed - Chartmetric's Premium Membership
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2023
Time: 3:45 - 4:30 pm
Price: Free for CIMA members
In this advanced-level discussion, designed for artists ready to elevate their music careers, we will focus on Chartmetric's Premium Membership and the extensive features it offers.
What You'll Explore:
- Unlocking the extensive features of Chartmetric's Premium Membership.
- In-depth understanding of Chartmetric's advanced features.
- Leveraging the full potential of Chartmetric's Premium Membership.
This session is available exclusively to CIMA members. Secure your spot by registering here:
Some of Chartmetric Premium Features Include:
- Audience demographic insights
- Proprietary Chartmetric Artist Rank Charts
- Playlist Journey insights into the playlist ecosystem
- Neighboring Artists insights into similar artists across platforms
- Geographic data for Spotify, YouTube, Shazam, and Instagram
- 20+ charts from Spotify, Apple Music, TikTok, YouTube, Shazam, Amazon Music, and more
- TV and film synchronization data, and more...
We will engage in an in-depth conversation about Chartmetric's Premium Membership, catering to industry professionals already familiar with the platform's basics. Discover advanced strategies and techniques to elevate your music career.
Join us for this exclusive Music Leadership Session and seize the opportunity to enhance your understanding of Chartmetric's Premium Membership. Register now and unlock a year of premium features and insights to fuel your music career.