Music Industry Opportunities and Events
In addition to CIMA’s own business and showcasing opportunities, we believe that it’s important to keep you abreast of everything going on in the music industry. The following is a list of events and opportunities we believe to be relevant to our membership. We’ll feature these events on this page, as well as in our weekly newsletter.
If you have an event you’d like to submit, email it to email@example.com.
- Showcasing Opportunity: COCA 2014 Applications OpenShowcasing opportunity in Niagara Falls, June 2nd to 6th, 2014.
- Call for Submissions: CCMA Discovery Program 2014Professional development opportunity offered by CCMA. Applications Due February 27th, 2:00 PM.
- Coalition Music Currently Looking for Talented New Artists/Bands for their Artist Entrepreneur & Development ProgramAn amazing professional development opportunity for artist-entrepreneurs offered by CIMA member Coalition Entertainment.
- Call for Nominations: Toronto Arts Foundation AwardsCall for nominations for juried award process. Deadline for nominations: February 28th, 2014.
- instinct entertainment Looks to Share Office Space.Downtown office space available (shared). Location: 20 Maud Street, Toronto, ON.
- Tallinn Music WeekMarch 27 - 29, 2014. Showcase applications due: December 1st, 2013.
- Wavelength Music Festival: FOURTEENMusic Festival held to be held in Toronto from February 13th-16th.