CIMA Returns to Los Angeles for Synch Mission to Peak TV
Following the success of the 2015 Pilot Synch Mission to Los Angeles, CIMA is excited to return to the City of Angels next week with a Canadian delegation of 11 companies for the Synch Mission to Peak TV.
This private mission, which runs from January 23-26, will include 3-days of business events ranging from networking sessions, two-on-two meetings, spotting sessions, on-site visits and more.
Take a look at the Canadian delegation that will be joining us on this mission!
Schedule of Events:
Monday, January 23:
- 6:00-6:30PM: Pre-Mission Briefing
- 6:30-9:00PM: Dinner with NBC
Tuesday, January 24:
- 9:30AM-12:00PM: Morning two-on-two sessions
- 1:30PM-4:00PM: Afternoon two-on-two sessions
Wednesday, January 25:
- 10:00AM-12:00PM: Demo spotting session at Hit the Ground Running
- 1:00PM-3:00PM: Working lunch at Neophonic
- 6:30PM-9:00PM: Networking Dinner
CIMA gratefully acknowledges and thanks our generous sponsors and partners: Canadian Music Week (CMW), Corus Entertainment, the Foundation Assisting Canadian Talent on Recordings (FACTOR), the Government of Canada (through the Canada Music Fund), Global Affairs Canada (through the GOA program), Harvard Broadcasting, Ontario Media Development Corporation (OMDC), the Radio Starmaker Fund and Stingray Music.